Bids & Requests for Proposals (RFP)
Subscribe to email notification of open requests for bids and proposals.
The City of Burnsville posts information regarding current advertisements for bids, and the results from previous bids on QuestCDN.
Requests for Proposal
Electronic Signature Solutions
The City of Burnsville is seeking qualified firms to submit proposals for implementing an eSignature Solution. Proposers are expected to provide a complete Proposal identifying their product’s capabilities and their best and most competitive pricing.
Qualified vendors are invited to submit one (1) master paper copy and one electronic version of the material as outlined in the City’s RFP.
Proposal Due Date: Friday, Oct. 25 at 4 p.m.
Architectural Design Services
The City of Burnsville is seeking proposals from qualified firms capable of providing professional architectural design services for the replacement of Fire Station #1.
Qualified Vendors are invited to submit five (5) hard copies of the material as described in the City’s RFP.
Proposal Due Date: Tuesday, Oct. 15 at 4 p.m.
The City of Burnsville follows Minnesota State Statute in regard to bidding requirements for municipal contracts. The current statute states:
- Bid amounts of $175,000
- The City of Burnsville is required to use a formal, sealed and competitive bidding process per the State of Minnesota's Uniform Municipal contracting Law Chapter 471.345.
- Bid amounts of less than $175,000
- A formal bid is not required.
- Local governments must receive at least two quotes.
- City may still choose to use formal sealed and competitive bidding process at its discretion.
- Small Purchases
- City of Burnsville departments are authorized to make small purchases up to $4,999.
The City of Burnsville's policy is to provide equal opportunities to contractors and subcontractors in the purchase of products and services.
Alternative Dissemination of Bids & Requests
This page is maintained as an alternative means to disperse public requests for bids, requests for proposals and requests for information per Minnesota State Statutes 331A.03 Subd. 3. Alternative dissemination of bids and requests.