Adult Open Hockey
**Adult Open Hockey is now available on most Sunday mornings from 9 - 10:30 a.m. You do not need to register online for this activity, but you will need to sign in when you arrive. We will accept up to 22 skaters and 3 goalies. All other Covid procedures are still in place and need to be followed**
UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE:
Current Program Rules due to Covid-19:
- Prepaid punch cards and passes can be used for payment.
- Face masks must be worn at all times on and off the ice.
- All skaters must come dressed but can put skates on at the Ice Center.
- Team rooms are available along with other seating areas. A staff member will let you know where to sit.
- 22 skaters and 3 goalies are allowed.
All participants are allowed into the Ice Center 10 minutes prior to the activity and must exit the facility within five minutes after the activity is complete.
Please check the main Ice Center webpage for the most current version of the COVID-19 plan.
Adult Open Hockey
For the safety of all, the Burnsville Ice Center asks that you follow these guidelines
- Please refrain from entering the ice until the ice resurfacer has left the ice and staff has closed the doors.
- Please keep all objects off the ice while the ice is being resurfaced (i.e. pucks, sticks etc…)
- Please leave the ice after moving the nets for the resurfacer.
- For safety reasons, arena staff has been instructed to refrain from continuing to resurface the ice should anyone or anything enter the ice surface.
- If you have any questions please feel free to ask any arena staff member.
- Open Hockey prices are $7 per person.
- Helmets are mandatory.
- Currently, the Ice Center allows the first 22 skaters and three goalies on the ice for each session.
- Participants MUST be 18 years or older.
All sessions are $7 per person and helmets are mandatory.
All times are subject to change or cancellation for special events. Please call the main office for additional information at 952-895-4651