- Parks & Recreation
- Parks & Trails
- Facility Reservations
Are you looking for the perfect space to reserve for your team, gathering or event? We have a variety of options available. Give Burnsville Recreation a call at 952-895-4500.
Rental fees are determined by location, type of space you'd like to reserve, number of hours needed and whether the renter is a resident or non-resident. For example, resident rates for field rentals start at $21/hour; weekend picnic shelters for small groups start at $85/day; outdoor hockey rinks start at $15/hour; and fully enclosed recreation park buildings start at $75/day.
Here's how to get started:
- Want to explore park amenities online? Check out our interactive park and facilities map.
- Want to check on specific pricing? View all rental rates (PDF) or contact the Recreation Department to discuss your needs.
- Ready to reserve a space? All rentals are taken via phone at 952-895-4500.
- Not sure on location? Our experts can help guide you through amenities, options and costs - just give us a call!
- Renters and their guests must follow all park rules
- Cancellations and Refunds
- Cancellation notice received 30 days in advance will result in a $10 cancellation fee deducted from total
- Cancellation notice received 29-14 days in advance will result in a 50% of rental fee deducted from total
- Cancellation notice received 13-0 days in advance will not receive a refund
- Inclement weather on the day of the event does not qualify the event for a refund
City Hall Room Reservations
- Events including alcohol are prohibited on Burnsville City Hall premises
- Renters and guests are prohibited from carrying weapons while on City property
- Cancellation Policy
- A 21-day cancellation notice is required for a full refund
- Cancellation notices of less than 21 days will result in a $150 service charge