Bill Pay Options
Bill Pay Options
Online payment is fast, secure and easy! You can also pay by mail or by dropping off payment in the 24/7 secure utility drop-box outside the Burnsville Police Station.
- Access online payments through your WaterSmart Portal
- You will have a choice between making a one-time payment or enrolling in e-billing for easy online account access and payments
- Online payments can be made with a credit card or checking account
- Once you set up an online account, you will be enrolled in e-billing and will receive digital bills instead of paper bills
- E-billing customers also have the option to set up reoccurring automatic payments
Your new WaterSmart portal allows you to view your up-to-date water use, get leak alerts, compare your water use to others and much more!
Utility Payment Drop-Box
The secure drop-box is located outside the Police Station and offers convenient drive-up access - you don't even have to exit your car! Please use the enclosed envelope and payment stub on your bill. No stamp required.
Pay by Mail
City of Burnsville
PO Box 77025
Minneapolis, MN 55480-7725
Please use the enclosed envelope and payment stub on your bill.
Additional Payment Options:
*Pay by Phone: Please note, this service is being discontinued on Dec. 31.
- Call BillTrust at 1-855-230-7047
- You will need your account number in order to make a payment*
Paper Bill Customers: Auto-Pay with Checking Account
- Print and fill out the ACH Auto-Pay form (PDF).
Pay Online with Your Bank’s Online Bill Pay Function
- This is set up directly through your bank
- Follow instructions from your online bank account
- Please use the correct 11-digit (with dash) account number to ensure timely payment