Gambling Licensing

Issued To 

To apply for a gambling or pull-tab license, you must be:

  • A non-profit organization with a principal office in Burnsville or abutting the City
  • Housed in this location for at least 18 months
  • Able to provide documents and information that will be submitted to the State

Icon of two pieces of paperApplication


  • Gambling Occasion Licenses are valid 1-4 days
  • The State of Minnesota no longer requires renewals on pull-tab applications, making the necessity for a Premise Permit Resolution approved by City Council unnecessary. Therefore, the City does not require renewals of pull-tab premise permits


Gambling Fees (PDF)

Questions? Contact 

Licensing and Code Enforcement
100 Civic Center Parkway, Burnsville, Minn. 55337
Email Licensing