Summer Softball General Info
Fall Softball General Info
Register Your Team
Become A Sponsor
Sponsor - Custom Apparel
Current League Schedule
Current League Standings
Post Season Tournaments
Other USSSA Weekend Tournaments
Rain-out Weather Info
Burnsville Softball Council
Team Appreciation Night
Facebook - Burnsville Softball
You are here:
Departments & Services
Parks & Recreation
Adult Softball Leagues
Roster Information and Form
"There'll be two buses leaving the hotel for the park tomorrow. The two o'clock bus will be for those of you who
need a little extra work..... The empty bus will leave at five o'clock." -
David Bristol, Milwaukee Brewers Manager
The City of Burnsville requires all teams to have a league roster on file that includes name and address. Additionally, you may choose to put your roster online with USSSA. Roster checks are done on an as needed basis as determined by the league director and various circumstances. In the event a team does not have a legal roster on file, all players and the manager could face additional penalties that include but are not limited to suspensions or forfeiture of games.
City of Burnsville League Roster Requirements:
* The roster form provided must be completed and on file prior to the first game of the season for your team:
* All players participating on a team must be on the roster before they are permitted to step on the field.
* A roster can be updated as needed throughout the entire season (unless it is frozen by USSSA).
* Roster changes must be done in writing and should include 1. Team Name, 2. Player Added and/or Player Dropped
* Failure to have an accurate roster on file by the appropriate date may result in the forfeiture of one or more games.
* An illegal roster may also result in a suspension of the manager and/or illegal players.
If you would like to put your roster online with USSSA, follow these steps:
* In order to place your roster online, you must first have your USSSA ID number from your league director.
* Once you have this ID number follow the instruction in this PDF -
* You can visit the national site by clicking here:
* If you have questions contact
MN USSSA office -
* The Burnsville League Director is unable to assist with National USSSA website issues
Roster Freeze Deadline:
The state will freeze your roster if you qualify for a national tournament. There is no specific date that freezes your roster so you can make changes throughout the year as long as the players you are adding meet the state and league guidelines for participation.
City of Burnsville
Minnesota 100 Civic Center Pkwy Burnsville, MN 55337
Powered by CivicPlus