Click to Home

Go To Search
PrintEmail PageRSS
Park Vending Permit
Park Vending Permit

Issued To: Mobile food vendors and peddlers wishing to vend in City parks

Application: Park Vending Permit Application

Renewal: Daily and annual permits are available

Additional Requirements: View the application for additional requirements

 Vending Permits - Food Trucks, vendors in parks


Questions? Contact:
Burnsville Recreation Department
100 Civic Center Parkway, Burnsville, Minn. 55337

Help Center