Click to Home

Go To Search
PrintEmail PageRSS
Gambling Licensing
Gambling License Application
The City of Burnsville currently licenses Gambling Occasions and Pull-Tab Sales. 

To apply for a gambling or pull-tab license, you must be:
  • A non-profit organization with a principal office in Burnsville or abutting the City
  • Housed in this location for at least 18 months
  • Can provide documents and information that will be submitted to the state for this purpose. 

All gambling applications should begin with the Minnesota Gambling Control Board .  Contact the Gambling Control Board, and they will provide you with the needed processes and forms

     Person filling out applicationGambling Occasions Application Packet [PDF]

      License fee is currently $100 per day

     Pull-Tab Sales Application Packet [PDF]
     Non-profit organizations must be licensed by the state. 
     License fee is currently $250.

The State of Minnesota no longer requires renewals on pull-tab applications, making the necessity for a Premise Permit Resolution approved by City Council unnecessary. Therefore, the City does not require renewals of pull-tab premise permits.

Help Center